SOLICITATION FOR PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE PROJECT “TRANS EDU NET”
Within the framework of implementing the project “Transnational education network for young people – new technologies and entrepreneurial thinking in the tourism industry”, TRANS-EDU-NET funded by the European Union under the Transnational Cooperation Programme INTERREG V-B Balkan – Mediterranean 2014 – 2020 between the Republic of Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria and Greece, on 06.11.2017 the municipality of Kicevo announces:
SOLICITATION FOR PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS
FOR THE PROJECT “TRANS EDU NET”
Project: TRANSNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL NETWORK FOR YOUNG PEOPLE – NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
- External Expert
Duty Station: Municipality of Kicevo, Macedonia
Full time/Part time: Part time
To Apply: All interested applicants for the positions express their interest sending a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Motivation letter in English no later than 12 pm on 15/12/2017 to the following address Archive of Municipality of Kicevo, str. ”Boris Kidric nr.1”, Kicevo, Macedonia.
Appliccants who meet the required criteria will be invited to an English-language interview and test for the position which will take place during the month of November, 2017 at the premises of the Municipality of Kicevo.
Application deadline: 15 December 2017
Starting date: As soon as possible
Overall objective of the project
To encourage cooperation and networking between business entities, policy makers and training and education institutions to develop innovative learning system, increase skills and foster entrepreneurial learning in the field of tourism
– To boost and expand the capacity for development and sharing entrepreneurial skills in the tourism industry through modern technologies, with the aspiration of increasing the employability of young people in an accessible and attractive environment for cooperation; – To map and assess the potential and the impact of entrepreneurial learning in the field of tourism; – To establish an accessible transnational online tourism environment for young people in Greece, Bulgaria, Albania and FYRoM- To encourage young people in the border regions to develop their own business in the field of tourism (and its related segments), taking full advantage of the regional assets and potential ensuring sustainable employment in the region.- To improve innovation capacities through knowledge and new skills’ promotion in the tourism field. The project is directly contributing to the achievement of the SO1.3. Territories of knowledge. It will build on the entrepreneurship and tourism potential of the regions involved and will improve the territorial competitiveness, while promoting and supporting the emergence of new SMEs. It will use the increased role of vocational education and training and will focus in the tourism industry. By linking education, business and public authorities representatives the project target to transpose innovation into business practices and processes. Finally, the project will enable the entrepreneurs to seize informational technologies and tourism potential and acquire necessary skills to boost their competitiveness to grow towards other markets and introduce innovation in all phases of their business cycle.
- Expert/professionals in this field of tourism entrepreneurship
External professionals/service provider with expertise in the field of tourism entrepreneurship, who will implement interviews with local stakeholders in MK. Elaboration, analysis and compilation of the existing curricula, incl. recommendations (Inputs from PP3 for the Transnational Strategy)
- Education – University degree in BA/BS or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
It will be added as an advantage if the candidate will have a Master’s degree or PhD in Business Administration, Finance or accounting, Computer Science or any related field.
- Languages – Excellent English drafting skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
- Good computer applications skills.
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of research, statistical and analytical principles, practices, procedures, methods and techniques related to the work.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Municipality of Kicevo